Pages

3/06/2015

I'm lovin' it :)

Yes, you read right.It's Mc Donald's' motto. Nowadays, this motto surrounded me. I love my job. It was always a great pleasure but my baby girl helped me to realize it again and again. After having taught many different children, now I'm teaching my own baby. Even the very basic things that we do automatically is a hard job for her and something to learn one by one. Catching an object, holding, pushing, pulling, sleeping and many other things. I'm her first playmate and she loves this much. Whenever she sees me holding a toy, she knows that we're gonna have fun, she shakes her arms and legs with excitement. The last game we played was "Jack in the can". I punched a hole inside a paper cup  and stuck a finger puppet on a pencil so it can go up and down, inside and outside the glass. First, I introduced her the materials, they met each other :) and then we started playing. I showed Jack the rabbit and pulled it inside the paper cup, then I said "in the can, Jack in the can, Jack is in the can", pushed it up suddenly when I want Jack in the can greet my baby. The aim of this game is to give object permanence. Now, she thinks that if she can't see the object it gets lost, She doesn't know that it's still there. This game teaches her to think that Jack the Rabbit still exists, it's just inside the can, that's why she can't see it. Whenever she gets this idea, she can understand that I'm not leaving her  when I change a room. 

6 months old babies become more observant and attuned to the notion of cause and effect, they become fascinated by light switches, TV remotes, and other things that seem like powerful agents of change.Cater to that fascination by showing your baby how certain actions bring certain results. It's very easy to play, you just need common household items.Start with simple changes: Open and close a cabinet door or dresser drawer, then turn a light switch on and off (besides on/off, this demonstrates light versus dark).
Then branch out into more active scenarios: Roll a ball across the floor to your baby or put a stuffed animal at the edge of the table, then push it off onto the chair. Even encouraging her to ring the bell will work.
You can find more games on www. babycenter.com
Always remember that every child/baby has its own pace, so if your baby doesn't react these games, just try it later again.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder