Pages

9/24/2009

“IT’S NOT FAIR,TEACHER” STICKS

Are you tired of hearing sounds such as: “but teacher, I didn’t do
it.It’s her second term. Me, please, I want to do it.”
Here is a way to get rid of it.

Prepare little pieces of colourful papers and little sticks before the
lesson. Give each student one card and one stick. Ask the students to
decorate that piece of paper and write their names in big size. After
they finish this activity, stick them on a piece of styrofoam. When
you’re doing an activity, you will choose one stick and call out that
name(which is written on the chosen stick).Don’t forget to explain the
aim of this activity. Otherwise, they will go on shouting:
“me,teacher,me,please!”

Nilay UNVER

2 yorum:

  1. Even though i am not an english teacher and not professionally linked with your own subject, i love reading your pro. blog cause it is very enlighting and it magnetizes me every time howsoever :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Getting these kinds of comments just makes me much more eager.Thank you very much.

    YanıtlaSil